Brain Therapy is an advanced technique that uses an original paradigm. It moves beyond concentrating on the movement of the cranial bones and membranes and works extensively with the brain tissue (parenchyma), grey and white matter to specifically support proper brain function.
Brain therapy can help patients of all ages, and specifically those with brain and spinal related pathologies including:
- Back or spine-related pain
- Closed head injury/traumatic brain injury
- Cognitive/behavioral dysfunctions
- Postural problems
- Post-meningitis syndrome, post-polio syndromes
In children, these techniques can also be helpful for many conditions including:
- Auditory, visual or vestibular processing
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Birth difficulties or trauma
- Cerebral palsy
- Down syndrome
- Dyslexia, dyscalculia, dysgraphia, dyspraxia
- Feeding difficulties
- Learning disabilities
- Poor postural control
- Problems with focus and concentration
- Sensory integration dysfunctions
- Speech development disorders
- Social skills issues
A therapist trained in Brain Therapy can most often assess and treat, not only the physical symptoms, but the primary cause of physical dysfunctions ensuring that each treatment is long lasting.
This will be a therapy offered by Natalia in conjuction with any of her other therapies.