Dr. Nicole Fox has been a chiropractor in Central Alberta since 2005, graduating from Palmer West Chiropractic College in December 2004. Her passion for treating patients with a wholistic, head to toe approach has brought many successes through out her career. A member of the Pro Rodeo Sport Medicine Team since 2005, Dr. Nicole’s experiences treating at rodeos has given her unique and challenging cases.
Having been a massage therapist prior to going to chiropractic college, Dr. Nicole utilizes many soft tissue therapies including A.R.T. ®, Graston Technique®, myofascial cupping, Rockblade, Rock taping (kinesiology taping) and Erchonia cold laser therapy. Additional continuing education training over the past 15 years has included extremity adjusting, visceral manipulation, and Cranial Adjusting Turner Style. Nutritional advice and postural awareness round out the wholistic approach.
- Doctorate of Chiropractic – Palmer College of Chiropractic West
- Spine, Upper & Lower Extremity, Nerve Entrapment and Masters certifications in A.R.T. (Active Release Technique)
- Graston Technique Module I certification
- Erchonia Laser certificaton – Advanced Protocols
- Cranial Adjusting Turner Style (C.A.T.S) Level 1 & 2